Good evening Dominika, nice to talk with you again
I spent two summer months in Mostar, BiH, a beatiful town in Hercegovina in Hercegovina osiguranje.
Can you describe your AIESEC experience oftrainsheep?
The AIESEC internship I had was a truly life-changing experience. Living in a totally new place, meeting people representing a different culture and, last but not least, experiencing another, not Polish, work environment made this two-month period one of the most eventful times of my life.
Working in an insurance company let me get a valuable insight into this sector and develop my professional skills. I spent most of the time in the international claims department of the company, but was also free to get to know how other departments work and help other coworkers in their daily tasks, which gave me an excellent opportunity to use my initiative. It was also a time for my personal development in terms of flexibility and tolerance or self-awareness and confidence. However, the professional experience was only one part of my life in Mostar.
In my free time, having met many sociable and helpful AIESEC members, I visited some of the most attractive tourist destinations in Hercegovina and Sarajevo. But the most valuable part of this experience was actually meeting people from Mostar, getting to know their attitudes and beliefs, their culture. Thanks to my new friends I now now have a lot of priceless memories from BiH.
Going for my AIESEC internship was definitely a good decision and I can recommend it
Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar